The Last Olympian

For years Percy Jackson has been fighting against all odds to protect what he believes in. There are many books to his story, but The Last Olympian is definitely the best of the best.

Kronos, the main titan in this glorious book, has been trying for eons to get out and take over humanity and the Olympians. Finally he has gotten out and has gained enough power to take over may monsters and kill may of Innocent lives.

There is a prophecy that says that at the age of 16 that a young hero will save the entire way of life... will it be Percy or will it be someone else?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very suspensful book and I think I would like it. I never read stuff like that, but now I just might have to come out of my shell and read The Last Olympian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its a pretty good series. Sometimes it gets a little confusing, but over all the books are great. Oh, and sorry for she short blog about the book, I wasn't feeling to good that day.

    ReplyDelete