Taking a stand!

There are people who talk about themselves all the time, and then there are those who gossip about others. Well I don't like to gossip that much so I don't consider this gossiping or anything like that. If anything, this is a great story of how one of my friends has really taken a stand, and how she is still taking a stand to this day.

I will not say who my friend is, but I will say how amazed I am, and how proud I am of her. My friend has really taken a stand that I consider amazing because of how easy it would be for her to do so many bad things.

I have friends who are always talking about how they had sex, or gotten high, or a number of other things that are just not right. Well I have not done any of those things, but neither has my friend. But the reason her story is so much more amazing is because of how much easier it is for her to do those things, when I am not as tempted.

My friend has friends, and family, that if she wanted to she could get high, or have sex, or anything that she wanted to rather easily, but she doesn't do any of it! She makes good grades at school, helps others more than herself, and has fought through so much, but is still standing strong. Everyday she is tempted to have sex or do drugs, but she fights through it because she knows that drugs and sex are wrong. Even her mother sometimes tempts her to go out and do bad things.

My friend has taken a stand that not may others can even compare to, and she is still fighting to keep standing, and to do the right thing, even to this day. Personally I think that this person is probably one of the strongest in the school because of what I know she has been through. I have many friends, I know many stories, but this is the one that really tops them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment