Time To Celabrate

FINALLY!!! Okay just so you are not completely lost on why I am so happy, i'll tell you a short story that has happend in english class.

Peter Wood, that's all I have to say and some of you already interested. Well anyway, Peter Wood for some reason always calls me Nick. My name is Nathan! Peter! But, today Peter would call me Nathan, the day when I had nothing to blog about Peter saved the day. Actually I had to blog about some type of celebration, and I had no idea what to blog about, but he called me Nathan, so I had something to blog about!

Well anyway I have a lot of blogs to do so I will say goodbye on this last note... Peter if you call me Nick again!... I'll... Be okay with it haha.

2 comments:

  1. haha ya'll are so funny. You don't even look like Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! Like Mr. Cox always said last year..Who would?? PETER WOOD!!

    ReplyDelete