Random Thought Blog Thing Type Stuff ... (Model Poem)

Apparently
we are supposed
to blog about something
random about ourselves.
Im not too sure if that's
correct or not, but what the
heck might as well, I don't
have anything better to do in English.

Something random about myself...hmm...let me think.
My whole life is pretty much just a random mess of assorted goods, sometimes I like to read (very rare), sometimes...well most of the time, I spend my time texting my girlfriend. She is amazing. There you go! I have random topics, I have very many stories, and sometimes for no particular reason I like to tell someone those stories. But lately I haven't gotten that urge.

Um...yeah so I'm in track,just so you know. I have to get my grades up or else I have to pay a lot of money over the summer for my insurance.
But luckily I have a great neighbor and he pays me
$50 a month just to take care of his yard.
Well I could ramble all day, but I
don't even know if that's what
I'm supposed to be doing,
so...bye!

1 comment:

  1. haha that is random stuff! But fifty dollars is good pay!

    ReplyDelete