The reasons I am thankful for Thanksgiving

There are many reasons why I think Thanksgiving is so wonderful, but I will only list 10 of those reasons.
  1. Thanksgiving is a time when people make time to visit their family and friends, that they may not have seen in a long time.
  2. Thanksgiving happens to be around the time of my birthday.
  3. The month of Thanksgiving, aka November, is the time of the year when all of the exciting things happen in my life such as; birthdays, parties, gifts, being able to see long time friends and family, and eating.
  4. As I have mentioned before thanksgiving is a time for eating. I am not a very big fan of eating myself sick, but when Thanksgiving rolls around I am foods #1 fan!
  5. The time when Thanksgiving rolls by is also the time when my dad and I get to go hunting. Hunting is one of mine and my dads favorite past times.
  6. Another reason I love Thanksgiving so much, is the fact that my school gets to get out for almost a week, for the event.
  7. I am also thankful for Thanksgiving because some of my family give presents away at this event, and if you are lucky you might get one of those presents.
  8. Another reason I am thankful for Thanksgiving is because when Thanksgiving comes, people seem to be in a very good mood, all the time.
  9. The memories are another great reason I am thankful for Thanksgiving.
  10. The tenth reason I am thankful for Thanksgiving is the showing of love that my friends and family have for me.

Those are the top 10 reasons why I am thankful for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment