2011 Theme Word(s) (A True Leader)

What makes a leader a true leader? You could ask any person on earth that question and you could get millions of different opinions. Well my English teacher has told my class to choose a theme word for the 2011 school year, and told us to blog about it, so here is my blog about my theme word(s).

A true leader to me has many different "good" qualities. If the leader is a General in a war, and he saves a life by sacrificing himself for that person, then that is a true leader because he is leading by example.

A true leader is a type of leader that does more good than bad for his or her country, but only if they do it rightfully and try not to hurt anyone in the process. A true leader would gain a country freedom for their citizens without a massive war or killing spree. But a leader can also be a true leader doing bad things, such as Adolf Hitler. He was a true leader to his people until he became mad with power and tried to take over the world.

The reason I chose (a true leader) for my theme word(s) of the year is because, here in modern day there are not many true leaders. People do not care enough to be a true leader, most would like to take the easy route rather than do the right thing. I think that people should try their best to try to become the best "true leader" that they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment