Writers Notebook 2/15/2010 4B

Right now in my life I have only committed myself to one person. My best friend is the person who I have truly committed myself to; I give all my time and energy to this person, I try my absolute best to be there every single time this person needs help.

My friend has some peroblems that most other people do not have, so I do what I can to be ther for my best friend. Just like my best friend is there for me.

I use to never be able to talk to anybody because there was never anyone there for me. So I understand how my friend is feeling sometimes. Thats one of the reasons I try to be there and give my all for them, and the great thing is... that friend is doing the same for me.

4 comments:

  1. You two have a very strong bond, but at the same time, the bond is fragile. You know what I mean? I'm glad you have someone there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, pretty much any bond is fragile dude. Neglect it too long and it weakens and breaks. Use it for personal gain and you kill it. Give it too much attention and you suffocate it (most of the time). And unfortunately there are other ways to destroy a bond, but I bet you aren't guilty of these, or if you are the damage is remedable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good that you have a good friend there to talk to. Good friends are hard to find and keep, so make sure you keep this one!

    ReplyDelete